Ideally situated in Atlanta's chic Buckhead neighborhood, The Westin Atlanta Buckhead places travelers near the city's best luxury shopping, fine dining and vibrant nightlife. Our hotel is also in close proximity to city attractions like the Georgia Aquarium, LEGOLAND® Discovery Center, the World of Coca-Cola and the Atlanta Botanical Garden. Learn more about our recommended things to do in Atlanta and begin planning your weekend getaway today.
Arts & Culture
- Atlanta History Center - Located two miles away from our hotel, the Atlanta History Center is one of the largest history museums in the nation, featuring an array of ever-changing exhibitions.
- Woodruff Arts Center - Located four miles away in Atlanta's Midtown neighborhood, the Center showcases a bold variety of both traditional and avant-garde visual and performance arts.
- Margaret Mitchell House & Museum
- High Museum of Art
- Fernbank Science Center
- Phipps Plaza Mall - Located just steps from our hotel, this luxury mall features a dine-in movie theater, a Nordstrom and a Saks Fifth Avenue.
- Lenox Square Mall -Located within walking distance in Buckhead, visiting Lenox Mall Square Mall is an essential thing to do for shoppers in Atlanta. Book Our Shopping Package!
- Shops Around Lenox - Located less than a half a mile away from our hotel, Shops Around Lenox is an open-air collection of premium boutiques and upscale restaurants.
- The Shops Buckhead Atlanta
- Atlantic Station
- LEGOLAND® Discovery Center - Located 0.4 miles away, LEGOLAND® is one of the most family-friendly things to do in Atlanta. Visitors can explore educational activities and an array of attractions inside the biggest box of LEGO®. Book Our Family LegoLand Package!
- Atlanta Botanical Garden -Located four miles away, the Atlanta Botanical Garden is a 30-acre botanical garden adjacent to Piedmont Park in Midtown Atlanta.
- Piedmont Park - Located four miles away from our hotel, Piedmont Park is a 189-acre urban park in Atlanta.
- Georgia Aquarium
- World of Coca-Cola
- Centennial Olympic Park
Recreation & Entertainment
- Buckhead Theatre - Located one mile away the theater is Atlanta’s premier theatre venue.
- Chastain Park/Amphitheater - Located three miles away is the 268-acre Chastain Park, which includes jogging paths, playgrounds, tennis courts, a golf course, a swimming pool, a horse park and an amphitheater.
- Atlanta Symphony Orchestra
- Alliance Theatre
- The Fox Theatre
- Aaron's Amphitheatre at Lakewood
- Mercedes-Benz Stadium -Located eight miles away is the Mercedes-Benz Stadium, the home of the Atlanta Falcons football team.
- Sun Trust Park - Situated 13 miles away is SunTrust Park, the new home of the Atlanta Braves baseball team.
- Philips Arena - Located eight miles away is Philips Arena, home to the Atlanta Hawks basketball team.